Wednesday, June 14, 2017

My work in a book

It is not everyday that I find myself published in a book, so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to write here and share it with you.


I feel extremely grateful to find myself surrounded by such amazing artists. But I also must admit that I felt a bit worried and "fraud" feelings did pop in my mind the second I saw I was included in this book. That is a subject worth talking about, but I'll leave it for some other time.


For now I rejoice in the fact that I was chosen to be in it, and that to see ones work in book format is quite a strange and amazing feeling, both at the same time.


Oh, and yesterday when the book arrived I proudly showed it to my little one and asked him; Look who is in this book,  and he screamed in amazement; THE CAT!!!!!!!

So there you go, we all see and feel what we want, and the rest as they say, is history.

The book can be purchased individually or as a set (it is part of a series) from UPPERCASE.

Wishing you all the best,
Giova

8 comments:

  1. I really want to buy this but postage to the UK is so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely understand how the postage this days can set you off. Someone should really be carrying these books in their shop as they are really beautiful and very worth it.

      Delete
  2. Jane CampbellJune 15, 2017

    Good for you! You should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am actually really grateful and proud to find myself in such a beautiful book!!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Giova! I have long been a fan and I am so happy to see your beautiful art published.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! It means a lot to me that you like my work!!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations Giova. Well deserved! I hope the cat likes her five minute fame too! 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! She is basking in the glory!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...